Training field 6.030509 Accounting and Auditing
Bachelor of Accounting and Auditing
Bachelor (first cycle of higher education)
Special admittance requirements
None, admittance is conducted on the general admittance conditions
Special regulations on recognition of the previous education stages (formal, informal, non-official)
The main objective of training of a Bachelor of Accounting and Auditing is the making of a professional who is enabled to work in the following areas: companies, banks, insurance companies and other non-bank financial institutions, funded organizations.
The General amount of the Curriculum is 240 ECTS.
Key results of training
A Bachelors of Accounting and Auditing get practical abilities and skills in the subject sphere:
– Ability to account and assemble financial statements of companies and organizations of various types of business and ownership;
– Ability to analyze companies` economic activity;
– Ability to organize accounting staff in companies;
– Abilities and skills of planning and conducting internal audit;
– Abilities and skills of planning and conducting external audit;
– Abilities and skills of systematic economic analysis of industrial and commercial activity, evaluation of the financial situation of companies and organizations;
– Abilities and skills of planning, coordination of companies’ financial activity;
– Ability to implement financial, budgetary and bank control in public and private companies;
– Ability to use modern information systems in accounting.
A Bachelor is involved into the following kinds of scientific research:
– economic mechanisms of accounting and auditing;
– methods of economic analysis;
– organization accounting staff in companies;
– planning, coordination of companies’ financial activity etc.
Professional profiles of graduates with examples
A Bachelor of Accounting and Auditing according to his or her fundamental and special training can perform the following kinds of professional activities:
Access to further education
A Bachelor of the field “Accounting and auditing” eligible to proceed to the second cycle of the higher education (degrees – Specialist, Master) in major/specialty “Accounting and auditing”: Specialist –10 month training following a Bachelor’s training program, Master – 18 months training following a Bachelor’s training programme.
Regulations on examinations, assessment and marks/grades
Regulations on current module and final assessment of students’ knowledge in credit-module system of training organization.
The completed training programme of 240 ECTS, passing the final state exam in Accounting and auditing.
Form of training
The Director of the Programme or the assigned official
Maksym Slatvinskyi – Ph.D. in Economics, Associate Professor, Head of the Department of Finance, Accounting and Economic Security.
Structural-logical scheme for the bachelor`s degree training course 6.030509 Accounting and Auditing
Description of individual course units
|MODULE CODE||MODULE NAME|
|ПМ_6_ОНД.01_4||Professional Ukrainian Language|
|ІКМНГД_6_ОНД.03_4||History and Cultures of Ukraine|
|ІУ_6_ОНД.06_3||Politological and social sciences|
|ТТДОПБЖД_6_ОНД.08_4||Health and Safety Studies|
|ЕСПД_6_ОНД.13_4||History of Economics|
|ВМТМНМ_6_ОНД.15_4||Theory Probability and Mathematical Statistics|
|МУБ_6_ОНД.16_4||Optimization Methods and Models|
|Fundamentals of automatization in the Industry:|
|ФОЕБ_6_ОНД.22_4||Money and credit|
|МУБ_6_ОНД.25_4||Labor Economics and Labor Relations|
|ФОЕБ _6_ДВФ.03_5||Accounting in Banks|
|ЕПСПД_6_ДВФ.04_4||Reporting of Companies|
|ФОЕБ_6_ДВФ.05_4||Accounting in Funded Organizations|
|ФОЕБ _6_ДВФ.06_6||Financial Accounting|
|ФОЕБ _6_ДВФ.07_4||Business Analysis|
|МУБ_6_ДВФ.09_3||Business Ethics and Etiquette|
|ФОЕБ_6_ДВФ.10_4||Automatization of Economic Processes (II level)|